Rail + Hamilton Island Getaway
Brisbane to Hamilton Island
Imagine a paradise of islands in a sapphire sea, embraced by gardens of multi-coloured coral. The weather is warm and so is the welcome as you embark on an island escape in the beautiful Whitsundays.
Onboard the Spirit of Queensland
The Spirit of Queensland takes you along Queensland’s coast between Brisbane and Cairns, covering over 1681 kilometres. Travel in comfort while enjoying modern conveniences and friendly services. Stop along the way and experience the amazing diversity and colours of Queensland’s coastal towns. Wherever you’re heading along the coast, the Spirit of Queensland will have you relaxed from the moment you step onboard until you arrive at your destination.
Spend time in the Galley Car with fellow travellers where a range of light refreshments can be purchased throughout the journey. Or if you are travelling in a RailBed, enjoy all-inclusive meals served directly to your seat.
Relax in an innovative RailBed, a spacious and comfortable seat by day that converts to a lie-flat bed at night. The bed is made up with fresh linen and pillow by friendly staff.
A complimentary towel and amenities pack is provided for your comfort. Each RailBed includes a wide flat screen with on-demand entertainment options.
- All-inclusive meals served directly to your seat
- RailBed turn-down with fresh bed linen, towel and amenities pack
- On-demand entertainment
- 240-volt power point, reading light and drink holder
- Showers, toilets and drinking fountains available at the end of each carriage
- Luggage – two items checked-in and one item of carry-on luggage (refer to page 35 for weight and size limits)
- Enjoy a sunset sail cruise
- Use of the many facilities and activities on Hamilton Island
- Relax on Catseye Beach
- One way overnight travel on the Spirit of the Queensland from Brisbane to Proserpine – RailBed
- 4 nights 4 star accommodation on Hamilton Island
- Meals as specified
- Sunset Sail Cruise
- Return launch transfer from Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island
Departure DateDeparts Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday between 1 October - 16 December 2021, 8 January - 31 March 2022 [Railbeds currently sold out until October 2021]